Please read the below terms and conditions for the use of DietHub platform. By using DietHub, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use DietHub.
These terms and conditions are an agreement between DietHub and the users in regards to using the services and subscriptions provided by DietHub through Dietitians, Nutritionists, and Coaches.
Only individuals 18 years old or older are eligible to use DietHub.
- Users are expected to provide accurate and updated information about themselves in their accounts.
- Users are responsible about obtaining their information and ensure its accuracy.
- Users are expected to keep the coaches updated with their information.
- Users must provide coaches with any medical conditions, allergies, or prohibited food items which is related and/or unrelated to the diet plan.
- DietHub assures the privacy and confidentiality of its user’s information.
- DietHub owns the right to use the information provided by the users for research and marketing purposes assuring the privacy of the users’ identity.
- Users are allowed to change their coaches prior to subscription.
- Users are not allowed to change their assigned coaches during the subscription period unless the coach wasn’t providing the subscription services as per the quality guidelines provided by DietHub management.
- DietHub monitors the quality of services provided by the coaches to maintain the interactions and ensure the satisfaction of the users.
- By agreeing to pay, the user authorize DietHub’s e-payment gateway to process the subscription payment.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable.
DietHub is not a certified health care professionals or diet center. Therefore, all information and advices provided by the coaches to your exercise and nutrition programs are not to be interpreted as professional or medical advice. The advices and information are not to be relied on in taking any medical decision or diagnose any health condition.
By using DietHub, you are held responsible for any change in diet or lifestyle you make. You are also responsible of consulting your certified physician or doctor for any risk that may occur due to changes in your diet or lifestyle.